In order to provide the best, most efficient user experience and support, we offer a Knowledge and Support Center. The console allows you to watch videos, view FAQs, read guides, submit support tickets, ask questions, and request new features. Below, we have provided instructions for signing up, submitting tickets, and more. Please only report one issue per ticket/email. This will help with the management of the tickets.
Sign Up for the Support Center
1. Go to http://support.force5solutions.com
2. Click the "Sign In" button in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select Sign Up at the bottom of the popup that appears.
4. Provide your name and email address. Click "Sign up".
5. Check your email inbox for a confirmation email. If you do not see the email after a few minutes, please check your spam folder to make sure the email was not caught up by filters.
6. The confirmation email will provide you with a link. Click the link to create your password and complete the sign up process. You will now be able to login at http://support.force5solutions.com using your provided email address and the password you created.
Submit a Ticket via Support System
Once you have a login created, the support system allows you to submit support tickets, feature requests, questions, and more.
1. Login to the support system at http://support.force5solutions.com
2. Select "Submit a request" at the top of the screen.
3. Select the ticket type, provide a subject, add a description, and attach any files (such as screenshots) if you would like to.
4. Your ticket will be submitted to our support team. You will receive a confirmation email regarding your ticket. Replies to this or any following emails will be added as comments on the open ticket. When a support agent responds to your open ticket, you will receive an email alert. You can reply to the email or login to the support system to reply. When logged in, select "My activities" at the top of the screen to view your open and past tickets.
5. Please only report one issue per ticket.
Submit a Ticket via Email
Once you have a login created, you can open a new ticket via email.
1. Send an email with details of your question, issue, or bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A ticket will be automatically opened and will function the same as a ticket opened via the support center.
3. Please only report one issue per email.
Knowledge Center Content
1. Login to the support center at http://support.force5solutions.com.
2. Knowledge Center content is organized into categories. Each category has sections and articles with helpful tipes, FAQs, and guides. If you have a question that you can't find the answer to in the Knowledge Center, please submit a ticket.
3. All Knowledge Center content may not be available when you first sign up. Once your account is verified, the remaining content will be available to view.
If you have any questions, let us know, or open a support ticket with your query.
The Force 5 Team